Why I suggest Don Bosco Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva
Since 1897, the year in which the Family Bosco began to cultivate strains of red grapes from which to produce wine from the scent and spicy taste and the distance of sixty years later, you see to conquer the most demanding palates of the globe. This wine was called Montepulciano d'abruzzo, today, as then, nothing has changed.
The Sommelier Wine obtained from grapes of Montepulciano d'abruzzo in purity. Extraordinary ruby red color with garnet reflections, with good complexity. Hints complex to the nose, spices, coffee and vanilla, jam of luscious fruits, soft, well structured tannins, elegant, very long in the final.
Food pairings:It goes very well with dishes from the strong flavors, Cannelloni, stuffed, Risotto with Mushrooms, Roasted meat, florentine steak, Rabbit cacciatore, hard cheeses, cold cuts, etc.
Leave decant before serving at a temperature of 16-18°C in the chalice Ballon large.
The winery: As in the high representatives of the military, we give honor to the Cellar Forest. Have passed 120 years from the laying of the first stone for the work of the young wine grower pescara Giovanni Bosco ... go to the card.
- 4 SCREWS – GUIDE VITAE 2016 – ITALIAN SOMMELIER ASSOCIATION
- 4 GRAPPOLI - BIBENDA 2016 - FONDAZIONE ITALIANA SOMMELIER
- 4 SCREWS – GUIDE VITAE 2015 – ITALIAN SOMMELIER ASSOCIATION
- 2 GLASSES - GAMBERO ROSSO 2014 - WINES Of ITALY
- 4 GRAPPOLI - BIBENDA 2014 - ITALIAN SOMMELIER ASSOCIATION
- SILVER MEDAL - PREMIUM SELECT WINE CHALLENGE 2011, GERMANY
- GOLD MEDAL - NATIONAL EXHIBITION OF WINES PRAMAGGIORE 2010, ITALY
- BRONZE MEDAL - CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2010, FRANCE