Why I suggest PAN Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOP
Since 1897, the year in which the Family Bosco began to cultivate strains of red grapes from which to produce wine from the scent and spicy taste and the distance of sixty years later, you see to conquer the most demanding palates of the globe. This wine was called Montepulciano d'abruzzo, today, as then, nothing has changed.
The Sommelier Wine obtained from grapes of Montepulciano d'abruzzo in purity. Extraordinary ruby red color with garnet reflections. The heady scents of ripe fruit. The palate fullness, low acidity, long finish, with the aging is velvety.
Food pairings:dishes typical of the mediterranean, baked pasta, pasta of puglia with meat sauce, vegetables, vegetable soups, main courses sausages, grilled red meat, roasted white meat, lamb with baked potatoes, cold cuts, sheep cheese seasoned
Uncork half an hour before and decant, serve at a temperature of 16-18°C in the chalice Ballon large.
The winery: As in the high representatives of the military, we give honor to the Cellar Forest. Have passed 120 years from the laying of the first stone for the work of the young wine grower pescara Giovanni Bosco .... go to the card.
- SUPER 3-STAR – GUIDE ORO I VINI DI VERONELLI 2016
- 4 BUNCHES - BIBENDA2016 - FONDAZIONE ITALIANA SOMMELIER
- WINE SELECTED - MERANO WINE FESTIVAL 2015, ITALY
- JUDGES'CHOICE, WINE ALIGN WORLD WINE AWARDS OF CANADA 2013, CANADA
- 5 BUNCHES - TWO THOUSAND WINES OF 2011 - ITALIAN SOMMELIER ASSOCIATION
- 3 STARS - GUIDA ORO I VINI DI VERONELLI 2011
- BEST LABEL - PESCARA ABRUZZO WINE 2011, ITALY
- WINE SELECTED - MERANO WINE FESTIVAL 2011, ITALY
- SILVER MEDAL - PREMIUM SELECT WINE CHALLENGE 2010, GERMANY
- GOLD MEDAL - NATIONAL EXHIBITION OF WINES PRAMAGGIORE 2010 – ITALY
- BRONZE MEDAL - CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2010, FRANCE